My dream Work

My dream work is to be psychologist. This job fascinates me. Study the people, their feelings, etc.
I like feeling useful to society and help people with problems.
Psychologists have advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are - help people, making them feel better with themselfs and the disadvantages are that they can't help everyone. There are a lot of people with problems.
Problems of self-esteem, children without parents, people that had a difficult chilhood. I want to work as a psychologist so bad.
I saw "Dr.Phil" and i was fascinated, he solves the cases very well. It is very impressive for me.
I love the world of psychology!
I wish i could be a psychologist to help people everyday!

2 comentários:

Inês 16 de maio de 2009 às 13:03  

Psychology is an interesting area too. Nice choice, Patita :D
If I need therapy, you better be my psychologist, you hear me? :-P Kidding! ;-)

Anónimo 17 de maio de 2009 às 15:09  

Ohhhh, you are so sweet on the pict!
I'm sure you'll be a great psychologist :D

Kiss, kiss **

Enviar um comentário

INTRODUCTION



This blog was made under a school project, so the content displayed on this page
may not be 100% correct.

Este blogue foi criado no âmbito de um trabalho de escola, por isso o conteúdo desta página pode não estar 100% correcto.