Future psychologist?


Like Ana Patricia, I'd also like to become a psychologist.
I want to help people with their problems.
I know some psychologists and they impress me because they help a lot of people and earn money with that. I know that it isn’t a big help because the patients pay for that. But it's a good job, I'd like work in things that I like and earn money with that.
I want to practice psychology with children and specialize academically in that.
I know that I have to study a lot for that, but it's like a dream since I was a little girl.

1 comentários:

Anónimo 17 de maio de 2009 às 15:14  

Another psychologist :D
Follow your dreams Mel. You can do it! When we do a thing with pleasure, we do it better, so never give up!

Kiss, kiss **

Enviar um comentário

INTRODUCTION



This blog was made under a school project, so the content displayed on this page
may not be 100% correct.

Este blogue foi criado no âmbito de um trabalho de escola, por isso o conteúdo desta página pode não estar 100% correcto.